Friday, June 21, 2013

MINI BUTTON, BIG MISTAKE


So, good news is that Priya was up for a new g-tube button this week and she was able to get the mini Mic-key button, which is half the size of her first one.  The bad news is that I fed her before her appointment like I always do without even thinking about it.  THAT was a mistake!

FULL STOMACH + HOLE IN STOMACH/ABDOMINAL WALL = MILK GEYSER

The poor girl was a mess when they pulled out her old g-tube, and it put her into quite a bad mood!  The good thing, I guess, is that I did this in the doctor's office.  The next time it will be ME putting in a new button  at home in three months!  I will not make the same mistake again!

In other news, Priya is rolling over!  Unfortunately, my full video won't upload, so here is a shorter version.






No comments:

Post a Comment