Friday, September 28, 2012

ONE TEST DOWN


Today was such a hard day.  I was anxious to know if I'd get my test results back and if so, what would they tell us.  My nerves got the best of me, and I came home early from work.  My manager and coworkers were so understanding and supportive.  I was a wreck.  Mike was supposed to be in Chicago for his cousin's wedding, but he canceled his trip on Thursday to be home with me when we got the results.  My doctor called me at the end of the day, and gave us some good news.  The Materni T21 test results came back the best we could hope for.  Results are negative for T21, 18, and 13, which are the most common chromosomal abnormalities.  We will still have an amnio to look at the other chromosomes.  So one test down, more to go.  But the good news is one test IS down, and results were good.

No comments:

Post a Comment