Tuesday, January 15, 2013

29 WEEKS

So, my sweet girl is 29 weeks, and I really do want her to stay in and "bake" as long as possible so she can be her healthiest little self, but OH MY GOODNESS...I am so excited to meet her!  I can stare at her pictures and touch her clothes and blankets every day and not get enough.  I don't care that she makes me EXTREMELY uncomfortable at night and that I am running on very little sleep; I love her!!

Priya is almost 4 lbs!  My amniotic fluid has dropped a whopping 5 cm, bringing it down to 35 cm!  I lost a pound, which flipped out my nurse practitioner  so I got a bit of a lecture. Will be adding some more fat to the diet this week.

I just want to say that I am so thankful my little girl only has an omphalocele and Beckwith Wiedemann Syndrome.  I feel very lucky.  What seemed so devastating and unlucky at first just isn't so bad.  While everyone wants to have the healthiest kiddo possible, it could be so much worse than a small O and BWS.  And look at the cute little person we get to meet soon...so, so thankful to be her mom.



No comments:

Post a Comment