Saturday, March 9, 2013

HUNGRY BABY


I could hardly get to the hospital fast enough this morning.  I was so excited to see Priya and get the update on feeding her.  I totally expected today would be the day.  But, it wasn't to be.  Poor baby girl has to go yet another day NPO.  She can't stand to part with her pacifier; she practically devours it.  She was noticibly more fussy without it today.  I hate seeing her in discomfort being without food and all, so I try to make sure she has access to it as much as she wants it.  It's her only comfort other than a million snuggles and kisses from her mommy and daddy.  We LOVE to give her those!  She had a hearing test today.  We were nervous about her hearing, because hearing loss is associated with both BWS and cleft palates, which she has both.  But, she passed her test with flying colors!  We won't have another follow-up for 6 months.



No comments:

Post a Comment