Thursday, February 7, 2013

ALMOST ANOTHER WEEK CLOSER TO THE GOAL!


We will be 33 weeks on Saturday!  Amniotic fluid levels are high normal now, so that is an improvement.  Blood sugars are under control with diet and a little medication in the evenings.  Procardia was upped after my hospital stay, so contractions are more sporadic, but do last twice as long when I have them.  I think the sporadic part is actually a good thing.  No new news other than that.  The nurse practitioner did tell me when I asked, that I am not allowed any extra excursions like pedicures or hanging out on other peoples' couches, so I am strictly banished to the house and doctor's appointments.  I thought those were rational requests since I'd still be off my feet and resting, but I guess I'll have to wait til we get a little closer to 36 weeks.  That is only 3 weeks away, so I suppose I can handle it.  When I was younger, mom used to tell me to do myself up even when I was sick, because if you look better you feel a little better too.  So, even though I am home all day, I have been getting up and getting dressed and doing hair and makeup so I don't feel like such a lump.  Mike also suggested I make myself lists of things to do (like write a letter, prepare tax papers, do a CEU for work, read a chapter, etc.) so I can check things off and feel like I am accomplishing something.  I do think it all helps.

I miss being able to peak in on Priya at work.  Other than profile pics at the OB's office, I guess I will have to wait to see her face again until she is born like everyone else.





No comments:

Post a Comment