Wednesday, February 13, 2013

33 WEEK CHECKUP


Priya is weighting 5 lb 12 oz, amniotic fluid has decreased to 21 cm, and my contractions have slowed down to the slowest they have been since I was approximately 20 weeks pregnant (very much in normal range).  Also, I am retaining like ZERO water (bed rest and lower amniotic fluid works wonders!).  My ankles haven't look this good since before 18 weeks--basically pre-pregnancy on that front!  Over the past 2 months, I haven't gained any weight (with exception of a 1 lb fluctuation once) despite adding extra fat into my diet, and today showed a 3-lb drop.  I thought the doctor would be upset, but he said it is because of lower fluid everywhere, so everything seems to be going really, really well.

So, basically, I am both feeling and doing better at 33 weeks than I did my whole second trimester.  I think we will make it to term.

No comments:

Post a Comment