Friday, October 26, 2012

WHEN NEGATIVE IS POSITIVE

Our amnio results came back NEGATIVE, which is positive!  It means they did not find a chromosomal abnormality!  More tests to come, but this is a huge positive and quite a relief.  Fortunately, I had things to do today to keep my mind off the wait for results.  This morning I knitted.  This afternoon, I made a complete and terrible mess between patients at work.  We are going to a masquerade tomorrow night, so I was hot gluing feather and butterflies and sequined flowers to my mask--lots of fun!  Tonight, we will be going to the last Full Moon Pickin' Party at Warner Park.  Today we also found out my brother-in-law in D.C. got a new job with better pay today, so everyone is really excited for him.  Overall, today has been a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment