Saturday, April 20, 2013

COFFEE TALK


It's official!  Mike and I decided that Priya is not allowed to date until she is... 7 weeks???  Priya went on her first date with Caleb Wilson today (to the Frothy Monkey), chaperoned by their moms of course.  Caleb was a perfect gentleman--quite the charmer even--with blue eyes that light up the room and a smile that made even MY heart go pitter-patter.  Unfortunately, Priya didn't seem to notice.  She was primped and pretty and ready to go until she got into her car seat, and then she pretty much slept through her very first date and gave me quite the look of frustration when I tried to at least wake her up for a good-bye pic (gotta have something to remind the handsome young man to look her up in a 18...I mean 35...more years).  I, on other hand, SO ENJOYED having brunch and a little coffee talk with Jo Ellen and her sweet baby boy.  Hopefully Priya with join the conversation next time.




No comments:

Post a Comment